Sunday, September 19, 2010

Spring market salad!


Dear Salad,

You are sooooo damn tasty I could eat you forever! I love my Sunday ritual of visiting the local market to buy the weekly supply of vegetables. Although today we went to a different market that wasn't as good, less variety and missing lots of basics, perhaps we were just too late. I created this amaaaaaaazing tasty and fresh salad, using mesclun, roasted pumpkin, tomatoes, avocado, yellow peppers, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds . So healthy and tasty for a lovely Sunday lunch!

P.S. It was soooo good I didn't even use a dressing!

3 comments:

  1. The picture looks SO good! Yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pia and Paige - it's very simple, salad using the freshest in season veges with some nutritious seeds and nuts too... Oh I love the onset of Summer and the new foods that come with it :)

    ReplyDelete